Winter Swim School 27 to 31 December 2020 (Bookings Being Taken)
Summer Swim School 23 to 28 August 2020 (Cancelled)
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss
Mount Kelly Swim School 2020
Summer - Sunday 23 August to Friday 28 August 2020 (Cancelled)
Winter - Sunday 27 to Thursday 31 December 2020 (Booking being taken)
Residential: Ages 10 to 16 £340
Non-Residential: Ages 8 to 16 £225
Non-Residential with evening meal: Ages 8 to 16 £250
Our coaching team will guide swimmers through skills, drills and practices that have helped to produce 83 International swimmers and medallists at Commonwealth and Olympic Games. All aspects of training are included and groups will be arranged according to age, experience and ability. Colour teams form the basis of the competitive challenges throughout the week culminating in a swimming gala on the final day, to which parents are invited.
Swim School has been running since 1980 and we continue to focus on technique development for all our course members. Swimming skills will be the highest priority as well as ensuring an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
During the week children will take part in activities away from the pool including high-ropes
and archery sessions at our outdoor activity centre; evening social activities (BBQ, disco, film night and a talent competition) and a shopping trip to Tavistock.
- Stroke development workshops in and out of the pool on all four strokes
- Coaching improvement of starts, turns and finishes
- Digital video analysis under and above water
- Goal setting – how to get the best out of training and racing
- Comprehensive land training including:
- Circuit Training
- Strength and Conditioning
- Pre and Post Pool routines
- Sports Psychology
- Sports Nutrition
- Games and Challenges and much more