Mount Kelly swimmers produced some excellent performances in Cardiff at the start of the half term break. In difficult conditions, they achieved over 50 personal best swims across the three days of racing.
The meet brought the end of the national qualifying window and Mount Kelly is delighted that 54 of our swimmers have qualified for summer nationals in July and August. This is our largest group of qualifiers in the School’s history.
Stand out swims came from:
- Sophie: 400m & 800m Freestyle
- Tymofii: 200m Backstroke & 400m Freestyle
- James: 1500m Freestyle & 400m Ind. Medley
- Max: 50m & 100m Butterfly
- Sam: 400m Individual Medley & 100m Freestyle
- Adam: 400m Individual Medley
- Harry: 50m Backstroke
- Imogen: 200m Individual Medley & 200m Breaststroke